• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous bunny pads...

Nice - 10x3.4ft and 15x4ft sounds good enough to me....but the prices don't sound very good at all to my wallet :shock::lol:

I know,the hutch itself is pretty small, (and hopefully with those huge prices they will put people off) but i thought the runs were decent sizes... I just thought they were pretty to look at! :p

:lol::lol: just edited my post, I didn't word myself properly... we cross posted there!

Foiled! :lol: Yeah the hutches are small, I didn;t even think iof that my mind just went straight to the size of the runs (after my heart stopped at the prices :lol:)

They are small :?
The hutch is 5 foot and the run is only really 5x3ft.
The aviary's inner bit is also too small for my liking.
Extremely overpriced, but extremely beautiful!!

They are small :?
The hutch is 5 foot and the run is only really 5x3ft.
The aviary's inner bit is also too small for my liking.
Extremely overpriced, but extremely beautiful!!

I must have missed something, the dimensions on the pages state they're bigger than that? :?

ETA: OHH I think you mean because the hutch takes up half the run? :lol: sorry my head is full of stuffy cold and not really thinking logically, it needs to be spoonfed at the moment :oops:

But the hutch is above the run so it doesn't take away from the area of the run. The run is about 10*3.25 feet, making about 35sq foot. The hutch is about 5ft long although I'd guess it's only about 18" deep and it's not possible to see how high it is, but even so, it's better than many hutches out there and at least the run has full stretching height even if the hutch doesn't.

The 'giant run' has a 12square ft indoor area and a 36 sq ft run :)

Contrary to most of these products that are a lot smaller than they look in the photos, I actually think these ones are bigger than they look.

I think they're lovely and I agree that they are probably bigger irl than they seem in the photos - the rabbit hutch & run is only slightly smaller than my aviary. I love the walk in rabbit enclosure though - somebody on here has one, but I can't remember who. :oops:

They're a little pricey but I think it's worth paying a bit extra for something that is not only functional but pleasing to the eye as well.

Back