• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch cover man

confusedman

Mama Doe
I am about to order the cover for Fanta & George's hutch. I have to pay 135 pounds and Alan is asking to do it before hand.
It's not that I dont trust this guy, but I think its not fair that I have to trust him more that he trusts me.
I asked him if is possible to pay half price before and half on collection. I didnt get an answer.
Did anyone have problems of any sort with this guy?
Can I trust him?

I trust him 100% , he has made all the covers for our boarding hutches, he had all the money up front and has never let us down. I think Bunnymadhouse had hers from him too and Jack Bun had a huge one for Drake and Joshs Kennel and run. Have a look at his feedback on Ebay too to see all those who pay up front on there and are happy with their goods.

I've always had his address as well and he has always been up front with us. It's no different to me than ordering from somewhere like Amazon or other online store, where you pay for your goods and have to hope they get posted out to you.

hello :) just a query have you got a link to the covers? or the sellers name on ebay? i'd like to have a nosey may want one myself, thanks! :wave:

Back