• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paddy and Peaches - Totally adorable!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Paddy and Peaches came to us around 6 weeks ago, theyre both around 6 months old and have been neutered and vaccinated... theyre now looking for their forever home :)

They are adorable litle bunnies, Paddy weighs only 1.75kg, im guessing hes a mini lop cross lionhead, as he has tuffty bits of fur on his face :lol: Peaches is a tad heavier at 2.2kg and is just a mixed breed bunny :love: They are both extremely friendly. They will be homed together as they really do dote on each other :love:

Theyre such a funny couple, Peaches reminds me of a little teddy bear and Paddy looks so dopey :lol: if you have space, please consider these guys, you wont regret it ;)

paddyandpeaches1.jpg

paddyandpeaches2.jpg

paddyandpeaches.jpg

Little Paddy :love:
paddy1.jpg

paddy.jpg

And gorgeous Peaches :love:
peaches.jpg

peaches1.jpg

xXx

OMG I WANT!!! :love::love:

I want a group of 4 but dont think the OH would let me have another 2 just yet :( Especially when our current 2 arent even bonded yet)

OH............................MY............................GODDDDDDDD :shock::shock:

Too much cuteness in one pic :love::love: Must.........calm............down :bunny::bunny:

Squeeeeeee. :love::love::love::love:

Dh just asked if they were ours. :lol::lol::lol: Maybe I could sneak this pair in as long as they agreed not to be seen at the same time as Alfie and Bubbles - he'd never know. :lol::lol:

Dh just asked if they were ours. :lol::lol::lol: Maybe I could sneak this pair in as long as they agreed not to be seen at the same time as Alfie and Bubbles - he'd never know. :lol::lol:

It never crossed my mind that they were like your bunnies :oops: I just thought they looked really cute together.

Dixie and her companion Dorothy have a similar colour scheme going on as well :lol: Far too many cute bunnies around ;)

It never crossed my mind that they were like your bunnies :oops: I just thought they looked really cute together.

Dixie and her companion Dorothy have a similar colour scheme going on as well :lol: Far too many cute bunnies around ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

It's definitely a very cute colour combo. :love:

:lol: i never even gave it a thought! They are very similar to your Alfie and Bubbles :love:

Paddy and Peaches came to us around 6 weeks ago, theyre both around 6 months old and have been neutered and vaccinated... theyre now looking for their forever home :)

They are adorable litle bunnies, Paddy weighs only 1.75kg, im guessing hes a mini lop cross lionhead, as he has tuffty bits of fur on his face :lol: Peaches is a tad heavier at 2.2kg and is just a mixed breed bunny :love: They are both extremely friendly. They will be homed together as they really do dote on each other :love:

Theyre such a funny couple, Peaches reminds me of a little teddy bear and Paddy looks so dopey :lol: if you have space, please consider these guys, you wont regret it ;)

paddyandpeaches1.jpg

paddyandpeaches2.jpg

paddyandpeaches.jpg

Little Paddy :love:
paddy1.jpg

paddy.jpg

And gorgeous Peaches :love:
peaches.jpg

peaches1.jpg

xXx

If I had the speace and the money these would be HERE with me now! Aint they gorgeous!!! :love::love::love:

Back