• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns Dislike Garage??

lil becki

New Kit
Every time we have terrential rain or really strong winds i feel sorry for my 2 5month old mini lops because when we let them out in2 their run, they dont want to play and they either sit under the hutch or stay in it and hang their heads out. I felt it would be much nicer for them to be moved into the garage where they are shielded from the awful weather and can come out to play and run about. They seem more than happy with this, as we leave the garage door open in the day so let in fresh air and natural light and then close the door at night, where they av a very subtle night light. But every time we move them into the garage, they get soft squishy poos!!! Nothing about their behaviour changes and they do and get everything else exactly the same. It cant be their diet because I feed them the same things as I do when they are outside.
I just dont understand it???
Is there something about being in the garage that they just dont like??
Has anyone got any ideas or suggestions please??
Thanks

Hmm I do not know really, you do not park cars in the garage? The fumes can be vey dangerous for bunnies?
Maybe they do not like to be moved around and they find it unsettleing?

Back