• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mad greedy rabbit!

Carrie14

Mama Doe
I was sitting on my bean bag trying to get mid binky photos of Feegal and Sally when Feegal came over and stood up to smell the herbs I am growing for them on the windowsill.

Next thing I hear a scuffling noise and I see this:shock:

IMG_0177-1.jpg

I did manage to get some mid binky pics though:D

Feegal

IMG_0163.jpg

Sally. (I cant imagine what gate that is:lol:)

IMG_0169.jpg

Hope you like them:)

Great photos!:D

I'm :shock: at Feegal standing on the radiator like that!:shock::roll: The lure of those herbs must have been very strong!:roll::lol:

Great photos!:D

I'm :shock: at Feegal standing on the radiator like that!:shock::roll: The lure of those herbs must have been very strong!:roll::lol:

I know:lol: Must admit I am quite proud of him as it shows how confidant and fit he is. I'm just glad the heating was off or he would have been surprised:lol:

That picture of Feegal's bum midbinky :lol::lol: Sally looks a bit more graceful!

Awww nice to see them happy binkying around!:love:

I don't think Feegal cares tbh:lol: No refinement there!

Sally is much more genteel and probably wouldn't wave her bum in the air for the camera:lol:

Goodness knows what she thinks of the wallpaper:oops: All Feegals work:roll:

:love: I think Nursecroft is the new signature fairy spreading her sparkles everywhere :lol::love:

Back