• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daring to post at last!

Camp Nibble

Warren Scout
Hi everyone

I have been a big fan of this forum for a long time and find it a fantastic source of information. I have therefore been lurking behind the scenes enjoying everyone's posts without daring to post myself!

My husband and I are the owners of Camp Nibble Ltd. We have been running a successful small animal boarding company for a while now and many of our customers are RU members.

In the course of our work we are coming across more and more abandoned and neglected pets. We have therefore made a decision to concentrate our efforts completely on those most in need and will no longer be providing animal boarding. We are currently in the process of converting Camp Nibble from a boarding business into a non-profit organisation that will provide a safe haven for lost and abandoned small animals until they can be rehomed appropriately (many of which will be bunnies).

I thought I should introduce myself as I'm sure we will be calling on support and advice from RU members in the future ;)

Please PM me for help with rescue/rehoming around the Leeds area.

Sorry for the long intro!
Hannah x

Hiya and welcome to the forum!!:wave:
Camp Nibble.....I love it!!!!:lol::lol:
Wishing you the very best with your rescue.xxxx

Hello!

Wow that sounds like an amazing thing you are doing! :)
This is def the best site I have ever found for bunny lovers

xx

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hello!

That's absolutely fantastic, what a brilliant venture. There's lots of people helping with rescues that I'm sure can really help with regards to guidelines for adoptees (minimum hutch sizes, adoption/donation prices etc).

Well done and lots of luck. What lucky buns to have another safe haven.

:)

x

Actually, I've just realised who you are. I checked out your site when Helgalush was trying to help a poor bun who had been rescued by a couple who do reptile rescues (but they wanted money for the petrol and hutch!).

All a bit of a drama but I think they said they were taking the bun to you in the end. I hope he/she made it safely!

Well done again. :)

:wave: Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your rescue venture, I'm sure you will do brilliantly as you are very highly regarded as a bunny boarding establishment.

There's so much news of rescues closing these days it's good to hear of a new one starting up.

Actually, I've just realised who you are. I checked out your site when Helgalush was trying to help a poor bun who had been rescued by a couple who do reptile rescues (but they wanted money for the petrol and hutch!).

All a bit of a drama but I think they said they were taking the bun to you in the end. I hope he/she made it safely!

Well done again. :)

I've just had a look and this little girl fits the bill perfectly:
http://www.campnibble.com/rabbits.html

why hello there again :wave: hows peter :love: my floppy will miss his holidays when i tell him, he loved it at your place :D good luck with the new venture ;)

Back