• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter the pee pot...!

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
:oops::lol:
My peter bunny pees on my bed everytime i let him free range, if i keep pushing him off the bed he will get so fed up and determined to pee on my bed/pillow he will jump up whilst weeing so he is guranteed to wee on the bed!!! :shock:
Why, oh why does he do it?
Why has he got an obsession with weeing on me or my bed!

Its getting to the point i cant let him free range in my bedroom, he only does it in my bedroom not downstairs or anything!

Any ideas why?

Lola wees on the bed, bot only when daddy is in it:lol::lol:

Sorry that's not very helpful though!

:wave: We had awful problems with Shauny doing this. It was constant everyday everynight (2-3 times per night) we ended up lining the matress and inside the duvet covers with binliners:shock::oops:- sounds absolutely mad now!.

Is your lad neutered, and if he is was he overdue?. The reason i ask is because Shaun was way over due his neuter (i was terrified of loosing him) and when asked if the neuter would stop this our vet said he could have formed the 'habbit' of doing it now- and it did carry on after the neuter for months:shock:.

I read somewhere that the softness of the bed reminds bunnies of a litter tray hence the puddles! Could be a reason :lol:.

:wave: We had awful problems with Shauny doing this. It was constant everyday everynight (2-3 times per night) we ended up lining the matress and inside the duvet covers with binliners:shock::oops:- sounds absolutely mad now!.

Is your lad neutered, and if he is was he overdue?. The reason i ask is because Shaun was way over due his neuter (i was terrified of loosing him) and when asked if the neuter would stop this our vet said he could have formed the 'habbit' of doing it now- and it did carry on after the neuter for months:shock:.

No he was neutered as soon as he matured enough :oops: iykwim
:lol: i have no idea why he does it, he also wees on me or my clothes, shoes, bed, (pillow part is his favourite) :roll:
Its as if he loves the small od me

:lol::oops: shouldnt laugh because it is sooo :censored: frustrating!.

It took months after Shaunys neuter to stop him.... we set up a 'bunny cam' in our room and was able to watch it where ever we were in the house, we could watch him looking round to see if the coast was clear, and then at the bed, and even before he jumped on the bed used to run upstairs... He would literally jump on the bed one bounce then when i appeared jump straight off (caused great amusement to our friends who we had over, who used to see it all via bun cam). Thing that got me is the little tinker would know he shouldnt be up there, and would run as soon as he heard me running upstairs:roll:.

And we slept with one eye open (his fav was weeing on the bed when we were in it:shock:)

Lola used to do this all of the time - as soon as she got anywhere I sat she peed in it. On my bed on the sofa - anywhere she could smell me.
It kind of stopped when she was neutered and when she met Lucy.

Back