• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught in the act! Thieves and gluttons!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lola and Lucy had their breakfast at 9.00am - a hearty breakfast of pellets, a carrot slice and spring greens.

This is them at 9.30am - having jumped on the stool:shock:, onto the the PC desk then on top of the crate and scoffed their TEA that I had left out for my Dad to feed them at 5.00pm! :censored:

Little hogs!!!!

Image001-1.jpg

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: buns know they have a special radar for food personally id just leave the bowl there give them hay and not give any dinner at all

nawty buns :no:

what did i say the other day when i came round... one day they will be up there hahahaahhhhh..

little ******* :love:

:lol::lol::lol: buns know they have a special radar for food personally id just leave the bowl there give them hay and not give any dinner at all

nawty buns :no:

They are not having any tea!!! (She says - their little faces will mame me feel so bad). Just hay for rest of day.

Lately they are so greedy!!!!

:lol::lol: can't blame them really, the smell was just too tempting, but how clever they where to find their way up. i think lola was the leader in the whole thing. :love:

Clever bunnies! Strawberry would have sniffed that out no trouble! Bunnies have a nose for left out food.

:wave: This made me smile and their expressions lol - sorry but, I think 'no tea' is a bit harsh :oops:

:lol: That made me laugh! Nortay little bunnies! So sweet though, im sure they were easily forgiven ;)

Back