• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter tray & weeing issues

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
I have noticed that Liquorice wees all over the floor all the time. He didn't always do that, though before we moved he did have a few accidents.

I was wondering if he was incontinent or having trouble weeing or something because he does the biggest wees ever - they are like lakes. He uses the litter tray for poos though!

I know it's him as his bottom fur is often wet. I think he just lies there and wees!

Any advice?

This will sound daft but angel started doing it on the floor rivers and a lday i kow talks to animals said it hurts when she wees turned out she had cystitis and was trying to tell us!
I would prob get checked if he hasnt always done it. esp if his backsides wet as this will damage his skin

Lots of vibes for Liquorice. X

Hopefully its just an infection and will clear up soon with some medication from the vet. X

I've got to get a urine sample off him which is going to be flipping impossible. I have a pipette and a wee bottle from the vet!

Back