• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so excited!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
I feel like a child at Christmas!

Peter and Posy are coming home today!!!!:D:D:D

They have been staying with Auntie Helen for about 10 days now. First to attempt a bonding with Leo and Lila which didnt work and then their new hutch/run combo went missing on its way to us.

It came yesterday and despite warnings from O/H not to try to put it up without him I couldnt resist! Spent all day building it and painting it Peter Rabbit blue! Looks fantastic! I've already painted Leo and Lilas a lovely teal green/blue colour.

It might not be the wendy house with 4 buns in that I was hoping for but it looks great! I will post pics later when everybun is home.

I've missed them so so much.

They're home!!:D

At the mo they are just sitting upstairs in the hutch part and havent ventured downstairs to the run yet. It is pouring with rain though and the bigger enclosed bit was the reason for the new hutch in the first place so cant complain.:D

Thanks again Helen, they've had a lovely time with you.

Back