• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nice cuddles, ruined by bunny pee!

MiniMadTez

Mama Doe
I feel like Mooch has been a bit neglected as I have been so busy recently, and he has had to stay in his cage while new carpets were laid etc, so i took him out for a nice long cuddle.....he seemed quite happy and it was nice 'chatting' to him (eventhough he doesn't say much back!!!) then he ruined the moment by peeing on me :oops:

Why does he do this?! He loves cuddles.....then he pees on me. He sometimes cuddles me for ages before peeing, other times its as soon as I've sat down with him. Is there anything I can do to stop him doing it? He uses his litter tray or cage normally.

Erm.. maybe he is excited and gets stimulated when you cuddle him:oops: He may be marking you as a sign of dominance and claiming you as his.

Erm.. maybe he is excited and gets stimulated when you cuddle him:oops:

SERIOUSLY?! :oops::oops::oops:

hmmm he never used to do it.....its so annoying. I have to plan when I cuddle him so I'm not dressed to go anywhere etc as he pees 99% of the time. :censored:

He's so cute that I can't possibly get annoyed!!! :lol:

I am just thinking of the boarders we have here, you can guarantee everytime I pick a male up for a cuddle they will get aroused:oops:, if I then go to check their bums etc you can guarantee a few of them will land up weeing. Might be worthwhile giving a cuddle with his back to you and taking a look;)

I am just thinking of the boarders we have here, you can guarantee everytime I pick a male up for a cuddle they will get aroused:oops:, if I then go to check their bums etc you can guarantee a few of them will land up weeing. Might be worthwhile giving a cuddle with his back to you and taking a look;)

sorry shouldn't laugh but...:lol: that's one commendable effect you have on your male buns:oops:

:oops: I'm not sure I want to cuddle him anymore. hahaha :lol:

Hi, my Cookie used to do that to me everytime, just as you said. Cuddle him for ages then all of a sudden he'd wee on me. Since he was neutered, oh dear I'm tempting fate now, he hasn't done it. However what I did was buy a piece of waterproof material ( tablecloth) although piece of polythene of even carrier bag would do covered with an old towel or pillowcase etc. Then my clothes would be protected and would just need to wash the material and wipe down the plastic.:wave:

Hi, my Cookie used to do that to me everytime, just as you said. Cuddle him for ages then all of a sudden he'd wee on me. Since he was neutered, oh dear I'm tempting fate now, he hasn't done it. However what I did was buy a piece of waterproof material ( tablecloth) although piece of polythene of even carrier bag would do covered with an old towel or pillowcase etc. Then my clothes would be protected and would just need to wash the material and wipe down the plastic.:wave:

AH! Maybe that would stop him. He's 5 though, and I dont see any other advantages in having him neutered, so I suppose I'll just have to put up with it :(

I need to remember to put on clothes that are needing washed anyway :lol:

Back