• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help me find Snowdrop.......

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
.... anyone know where she could be????

IMG00419-20091102-2204.jpg

Last edited:
Please change the title of your thread. Some of us are naive:oops: and actually believed that you lost her:oops:.:roll:
I can see a cute fluffy bunny bum :D:love::love::love::love:.

Looks like a bum bag to me:lol:

I agree though I thought she had died when i saw the thread title. Maybe it would have been better off in Photos?

Is that better? Sorry to scare anyone! I was looking for her everywhere earlier, had stuck my head in the bedroom and not noticed her. Then heard shuffling as I closed the door!

They're so good at giving us heart attacks.:lol: Who said that pets help lower the blood pressure of their owners:? :roll:

Yep I had a palpitation too :oops:
It is possible to lose a bunny in a house. When he was little, & restricted to 1 room, I lost mine for 2 hours, in an ordinary semi. The only possible space remaining in the house was between the bedroom floor & downstairs ceiling, but access seemed impossible except through a closed door & bolted hot water tank cupboard. I was reduced to a panic stricken wreck, happened to turn round on my heel & nearly fell over him! The little monkey had only been following me round 1" from my heel the whole time hadn't he?

Back