• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coo-ee, Jaaaaane!! Can you please tell us...

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
...the story of Eddie's pot. I was thinking about it on my way home from work. I mean, was it sitting in the house and he just got in it? Or did you give it to the buns as a hay container and her got in it? And if it just happened to be in the house...why?

:lol:

I put it in his and Lizzie's enclosure as a hay container and Eddie decided it was comfy to sit in it :D

Mr Bean likes sitting in a pot too :)

ahhhh, now I won't have to wonder!

...and can we have a piccie too :oops: I'm so demanding! Doesn't have to be Eddie in his pot, just Eddie would do! :love: and Mr Bean for good measure!:love:

Mr Bean

002-45.jpg

005-34.jpg

006-36.jpg

014-6.jpg

Eddie

018-20.jpg

019-13.jpg

020-6.jpg

:lol: I thought in one of the photos Mr Bean looked like one of those puppets when I was a kid, you know Sooty Sweep and Sue. Sooooooooooo cute.:love:

Eddie :love:

I had to look closely in those two photo's to make sure he wasn't a pretend bunny wunny before I made an idiot of myself :lol:...gosh he's so fluffy...I'm totally smitten :love:...

Back