• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I have to let Steve name some of the rabbits?!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:roll::roll:

As he couldn't call the new lop Dave I agreed he could name the 6 year old male we took in yesterday. I thought he had narrowed it down to 3 reasonably sensible names, but NO. We now have a rabbit called........ MR Bigglesworth :roll::roll: Just don't ask :lol:

At least I can shorten it to Biggles which sounds a bit like his old name.

Just because Steve does all the bunny runs, most of the vets appointments, buys all the bunny veg, steals papers from recycling bins, takes bags of waste to the allotment and runs our website, why do I have to let him name some of the buns????????

At least its unlikely to be me sitting in a crowded waiting room when they call out Mr Bigglesworth B***** :lol::lol::lol:

Simon calls my bunnies Bunningtons!

Its;
Graham A Bunnington
Andy B Bunnington (Strawberry)
Snowdrop C Bunnington

And Bungle will be Bungle D Bunnington but we are trying to not get totally attached in case the bonding doesnt work out and he has to find a new home so he isnt a Bunnington yet.

"nowt wrong with biggles least hes not got nicknamed bigballs like i did, though my dad wanted to call me hitler as he though it would be funny, :evil: mommy stopped that "
026.jpg

going to hide now i am :oops:

Last edited:
Here, if I can't remember it it isn't the right name;)

(yes I do know all the names of the 137 rabbits and 68 guinea pigs here - wait a minute were those names the right ones for the baby guinea pigs that were born last week. oops, they can't have been :? I'm having trouble.....what were they Pansy, Patsy and and and and drat it was the wrong name :lol: But it started with P too.......this is what I get for letting Linda help me name the piggies, I'm ruining my reputation:roll:)

Here, if I can't remember it it isn't the right name;)

(yes I do know all the names of the 137 rabbits and 68 guinea pigs here - wait a minute were those names the right ones for the baby guinea pigs that were born last week. oops, they can't have been :? I'm having trouble.....what were they Pansy, Patsy and and and and drat it was the wrong name :lol: But it started with P too.......this is what I get for letting Linda help me name the piggies, I'm ruining my reputation:roll:)

Steve and I argued over the name for the baby male rabbit that arrived here Friday, in the end I got my own way, but the next day I woke up and couldn't remember what it was so had to serch on their thread on here to find out :oops::lol:

Ahahaha I'm afraid I'm with Steve :oops: If you let him and me name your buns they'd all be called things like Mr Bigglesworth, Dave and Norman.

Ahahaha I'm afraid I'm with Steve :oops: If you let him and me name your buns they'd all be called things like Mr Bigglesworth, Dave and Norman.

Lenny was going to be Norman..because he was originally Norah. :lol:

I think the name choices are fab too I'm afraid! :wave:

If you let me name them you'll end up with an Eddie....oh yeah you did :lol: :lol: :lol: Does Eddie know he is named after Eddie Vedder the signer from the band Pearl Jam? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's wrong with Norman? Brilliant name!

My good friend has just got two house-bunnies... little brown Rex rabbits. One is the master of escape... he just has to be called Steve... as in Steve McQueen? and the other... well... Elvis. Why? Well, why not really?

Personally, all of my animals get named after serial killers. Not sure why. It started with Fred West and Myra Hindley the goldfish when I was ten. yes, I was a special child. Explains Dexter the rabbit really... if I had called him fluffy bum he wouldn't be obsessed with biting me.

I think it's just a blanked out surname

Ah, ok, thanks. I have been trying to imagine rude words starting with B, with that number of letters and wondering why it was the rabbit's surname. :? :)

Back