• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RE: And another newbunbie

Mad4Furries

Young Bun
RE: And another newbunbie

Hi there, thought I would introduce myself too! Especially after reading the top 10 tips for telling that you are rabbit-obsessed. (The best one is that you talk more about your rabbits than work colleagues talking about their children - how so very true!)

Name = Jayne

Area you live = Hove, East Sussex

Why did you choose your RU name? = I love both rabbits and cats...

Names of your rabbits = Annie-Bunnie, but desperately looking for a male companion after Buttons passed away last week.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work as a medical writer. Much more boring than it sounds.

One thing you didn't know about me = I am learning British Sign Language... Shame I cannot teach the rabbits sign language too:D

Here's Buttons hiding away
Buttonshiding.jpg

Annie-Bunnie and Buttons
S1051716.jpg

Hunny-Bunny in the snow - my first ever rabbit!
HunnyBunnyinsnow.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so sorry about Buttons, binky free little fella.:cry: Your buns are and were gorgeous. :love::love:

Welcome to RU :wave:

RE And another newbunbie

You missed the part where you clearly explain for all us idiots that shed really like a little girl too. That is all...

Hi Jayne and welcome to the forum :wave:

Your rabbits are gorgeous and it's sad to hear about buttons :( I am sure you will find a lovely husbun for Annie-Bunnie.

GuitarCrazyo's comment :?:

And I have finally found a local husbunny for Annie-Bunnie! Here is Terry (well my OH wants to rename him as Flash after Flash Gordon, Terry was the name that the RSPCA gave him) adopted from the local RSPCA. He was dumped in a cardboard box in a park - why do people do that when there is an RSPCA nearby? He took a few weeks to settle in, but is now happy to snuggle up to Annie-Bunnie without fighting with her:D Terry/Flash is 4 months old, harlequin bun (neutered of course). Hope you like the pics! Let me know if you think he is a Terry or a Flash!

Terryonbluesofa.jpg

Terryoncushion3.jpg

Last edited:
Back