• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nemo ( the bachelor ) has a secret....(kissy pic added )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Nemo used to hate all bunnies with a vengence ... lately he has mellowed a bit and will tolerate them being in his space (my house :roll: ) as long as they are caged ..

We vetried to pair him up with several buns over time but none have worked ..

this weekend i decided to try him with Tanya..a lionhead who came to us with terrible flystrike..(you can find her original story if you search for flystrike )...and guess what ....!!!!

2005_010131oct0006.jpg

they went straught together ..:shock: :shock: :shock:...i am shocked ..:shock:

2005_010131oct0005.jpg

here he is ...errrm playing a tickling game ..:oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: So what's he tickling her with then? :oops::oops::oops:

That's great news. I remember Tanya; she's looking really well. :D:D

Whoop wooooooo - yay go Nemo!!! :oops::lol:

They look fab together Angie - well from what I can see of Tanya's face ;):lol::love:

Woooooohoooooooo way to go Nemo, though cant beleive you have let her in your litter tray:shock:, you are definitely mellowing in your old age.

Big: Nemo is tickling with his paws silly. Yes I casn tell he has met the 'one' it's sooo romantic.

Beige:
I can think of a few does I'd like to tickle. Of course Bella is at the top of my list, followed by Lola.

Back