• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 kits, getting big!

getlaced

Alpha Buck
just a quick post to let you all know that these 3 buns are all doing great! getting bigger every day, the samller one which i really thought wouldnt make it is still here and catching up to her sisters! im finding it really hard not to name them, there so gorgeous, really friendly and love their food! iv started watering down their milk a little more every day so they will be weaned soon. i have given them each a teeny piece of savoy cabbage today and ill be watching their poops very closely to make sure its not dissagreeing with them. they all have homes to go to (2 together, one seperate) but im keeping them here until there bigger, probably the end of december time, im not taking any chances!

DSCF1321.jpg

DSCF1322.jpg

wow! They've grown! Especially the little one! Beautiful little bunnies! Well done you!! :love::love::love:

They look too young for greens though, unless you brought them up on a wild diet with grass from an early age.

yeh i know there huge now! there still smaller than they would be (we estimate there about 6 weeks) but there doing well, so lively, im really chuffed :D

Back