• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little girls during the summer - huge pic overload!

Natalie83

Warren Scout
These photos were taken a few months ago when Lily was still with us but I just wanted to share them with you - hope you enjoy :) These little girls mean the absolute world to me - they make my heart burst! :love:

Harriet
IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

Erin
IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3921.jpg

Harriet and Erin
IMG_2465.jpg

Our Lily who passed to Rainbow Bridge in September this year - we miss her every day
IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

Lily and Harriet
IMG_3936.jpg

And all together as they belong
IMG_3925.jpg

Natalie, they are gorgeous little bunsters!! Stunning colours! I love Lily's little ear :love::love:! How are the other two now they have lost her?

Natalie, they are gorgeous little bunsters!! Stunning colours! I love Lily's little ear :love::love:! How are the other two now they have lost her?

I know, bless her little heart. Her mum nibbled her ear in the nest so it took quite a while before it decided if it was going to stay up or flop down :) In the end the other ear seemed to grow even longer to make up for the other side! Harriet and Erin are doing well, thank you for asking :) I have been worried how it might affect them, but all in all, things have been okay so far. It's just at night time when they snuggle up to sleep together, I really think they must wonder where she is and it always brings a big lump to my throat. Thank you Teddy's mummy for loving my little bunsters :D x

what gorgeous rabbits! can't begin to imagine how upsetting it is to loose a rabbit! they become such a big part of our lives!! :love:

Back