• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I got another rabbit...

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
at least I would know how bloke would feel about it.:lol:

Saturday I was walking through the living room to take Calel outside. He's finished his probation for biting now, so I was just wearing my pyjamas, & carrying him without padded coat/gloves/pet carrier:oops::roll:. Bloke didn't realise how good he was so just assumed it wasn't Calel & I'd got another bun:shock::lol:

When I explained, he even followed me back into the bun room to check & do a quick count:roll::lol:

at least I would know how bloke would feel about it.:lol:

Saturday I was walking through the living room to take Calel outside. He's finished his probation for biting now, so I was just wearing my pyjamas, & carrying him without padded coat/gloves/pet carrier:oops::roll:. Bloke didn't realise how good he was so just assumed it wasn't Calel & I'd got another bun:shock::lol:

When I explained, he even followed me back into the bun room to check & do a quick count:roll::lol:

Once you get up to a certain number it becomes impossible to count them! ;)

victor would love it in your house ... or what about peggy and sue ...;)..

in fact with a reaction like that pick out half a dozen ;)

:lol:

:lol: When I have brought another bun home my OH has seen the carrier and goes "ok, whats this one like" !! :lol:

It's payback though because we maybe fostering another dog, eek !

Back