• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Brave little fighter!

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Unfortunately my vets think my little cheeky chops Fiver has kidney failure. She kept losing weight rapidly going from her normal 1.5kg to only 1kg in a couple of weeks. She had us terribly worried but now seems to be fighting back a bit after her steroid injection to try and help her body keep the protein in her system. Shes such a feisty little girl (typical nethie :lol: ) and is holding her own. We bring her in a couple times a day to get extra food and some supreme recovery food. At night time she gets her porridge and this seems to be working for the moment. She looks like a little pom pom now with the weight loss but she is still beautiful :love:

DSC07324Small.jpg

DSC07326Small.jpg

Aww thanks for that. Shes back to biting hubbies fingers so shes definately feeling a little better :lol:

Back