• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bungle is.....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
...... a little acrobat! He has figured out how to jump his enclosure. Its about 4ft high and he is only a tiny little thing. I pegged some netting over the top and he still manages to jump up, hover on the edge and then sneak through a gap! I think we now have enough pegs to keep him in for the night but I can hear him jumping up and trying to get out!

You wouldnt mind but he has been out all day, and his enclosure is 6ft by 2ft so he isnt exactly starved of space!

I am not covinced they actually did anything at the vets on Friday. I have never known a bunny be so well after a neuter and GA!

Monster bun!:evil: I think that Bungle has made a pact with Strawberry to drive you crazy.:shock:

i had rexy neutered just over a week ago and he was just as mad as ever, binkying at full speed... they are tough boys:lol:

:no: Norty Bungle!!! :lol::lol::lol: Bless him he's too cute to be mad at though Rach :love:

He really is! He just looks at you as if to say "what do you mean i'm not meant to be out here"! I cant believe how high he can jump for such a little guy!

But he is so cute and fluffy you cant tell him off :love: :lol:

Dells used to jump her cage when she was a baby :lol:

Back