• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

megazorb

hannah C

Alpha Buck
silly question alert!
i'm no good at working out sizes of packaging! 14kg of megazorb on hay experts how big do u recon that is pack size wise, how tall, wide?

id like to give it a go......been told that steve shouldn't really be on wood shavings in the litter tray:oops:

A sack? It is quite light and mine comes in a sack (not got one to hand to check). You can get it from horsey farms, it is about £7/sack where I get mine from. I tend to put a bit of hay over it too.

:lol: When I said "light" in my post I meant when you put it in it is more "fluffy".

It will be heavy - 14kg!

right.......i think im going to order some! plenty of room in the shed then. i was worried it would be very big!

I store it in one of those black bins that is shaped like the old style metal ones... That didn't really make sense :lol:

Back