• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooooooopppsss

awwwww silly boy its the way he looks at the wall after that makes me laff :lol:" ehh hang on why cant i jump there"

He is bonkers! You would never believe he was only neutered on Friday- he hasnt seemed to be in pain at all and has been running round like a nutter all weekend!

:lol:What a nut!

You have done an amazing job with his coat.:thumb: He hardly looks like the same rabbit.

:love::love::love:Bungle:love::love::love:

:lol:What a nut!

You have done an amazing job with his coat.:thumb: He hardly looks like the same rabbit.

:love::love::love:Bungle:love::love::love:

Thanks. He is getting a bit better at being brushed but still doesnt like it. I havent been doing the underneath as I dont want to catch his bits while they are healing but the vet gave him a good clip and brush while he was under.

hahahhahaahahahhhahahahaahahahaaahahahahhaahaaahhaahahahahahahah
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back