• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rooby Bum!!!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Ruby and her brothers posing on THE wall, being very brave after their Myxi jab. I can't believe it's almost a week until I get her!! :D:D:D

Tmp00021-1.jpg

Tmp0001F.jpg

Tmp0001D.jpg

Tmp0001B.jpg

Which Orange bun is the Roobster?! See how well you've been looking!!;)

I was just about to ask you this question.:oops: They are all gorgeous though.:love::love::love::love::love:

Thanks. I think her patch will get darker (and she has some on her bum!!) as she gets older, but can't figure out whether it's blue or black! It changes with pictures! Either way she's GORGEOUS!!:D

I'm not telling!! HAVE A GUESS!!!;);)

I think she is theeee... left one? I think she had a bit more of a face patch anyway... not sure though :oops::oops: Sorry if that's wrong.

Anyway, whichever one she is she is adorable! They all are ^_^

i think the left one. which is fine because i'm in love with the squashy one in the middle :love::love::love:

That's Paddy! He is GORGEOUS!....but a boy!:( His Breeder is grumpy as over the past year she has had four blue babies.....ALL boys, but one. (Who was adopted as the kit someone was meant to be having died:( )

I think she'll keep all blue girlies that she gets!!:lol::lol::lol:

I love orange buns! (Their dad is so attractive!)

I vote for the one on the left too! They are all gorgeous, wouldn't you just love to have them all binkying all over your house:lol:

Bwahahhaah! You are all Wrong!! You know nuffing!;)

THIS is my girlie!!

533.jpg

It is extremely hard to tell them apart. The person who is adopting Stanley is bringing Ruby to me when they collect him....Hope we don't get them mixed up!...:lol::lol::lol:

Ted wouldn't thank me for that....

....Neither would Stanley! :lol::lol:

I want them all! :oops: An army of Frenchies! I think they'd bring the house down with all the binkying!:lol:

I can't wait to get to know Ruby. She is a real little character and has already chased K around the garden, with her brothers. She has also got lost in the shopping room (full of boxes)!! She's going to be cheeky!

Back