• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when is best?

Danielle84

Mama Doe
When could we re-try to bond our bunnies?

Have been too nervous to try bonding timmy and blossom for the past week and a half. They have been living side by side for 3 weeks now and have always faught.

They have eaten hay through the gap between their cages, but whenever we have Timmy out and we open the door to go through near the bedroom, Timmy always runs and wants to get through the door (we think it's to get to Blossom)

Too nervous to try again incase they fight again!

It's really getting us now :(

Im sorry things aren't going well for you.
Have you thought about asking someone else to bond them for you, rabbit rescues have lots of experience in bonding.
Good luck what ever you choose to do.

Agree with Shel ^^
Sounds like it would be best for you to get someone else to try bonding them for you. Bunnies read their owner's emotions and if you're stressed/anxious then that's not going to help the bonding.
I see that you're in the West Midlands - if you want some help then we at Fat Fluffs would be more than happy to help. Feel free to drop me a PM. x

Agree with Shel ^^
Sounds like it would be best for you to get someone else to try bonding them for you. Bunnies read their owner's emotions and if you're stressed/anxious then that's not going to help the bonding.
I see that you're in the West Midlands - if you want some help then we at Fat Fluffs would be more than happy to help. Feel free to drop me a PM. x

I have been in touch with Chloe from fatfluffs and was waiting for a reply to say when was best, i will pm you :D

Back