• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lola has just died :(

dayle_x

Mama Doe
Went into the garage and she was rolling around on the floor. Scooped her up and ready to ring emergancy vets but by then she'd already died :(
She had a really hard big belly, but she was fine this morning eating her hay? Can GI stasis really kill her that quickly? :cry: I'm heartbroken:cry:

Oh gosh, I am so so sorry.
I'm afraid I have no experience of GI stasis, but others do, who I am sure will be able to tell you.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Went into the garage and she was rolling around on the floor. Scooped her up and ready to ring emergancy vets but by then she'd already died :(
She had a really hard big belly, but she was fine this morning eating her hay? Can GI stasis really kill her that quickly? :cry: I'm heartbroken:cry:

It sounds like an acute obstructed bloat :cry: I am so sorry :cry:

Oh I'm so sorry, there seems to be so much of this at the moment. Stasis took my Frenchie Bertie in the space of a few hours on Thursday. Such an awful thing to happen :cry:

I'm so sorry.

Yes acute bloat can take them really quickly. I lost my sweet little Pomegranate to it as well :cry:

Back