• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What bunny related stuff should I get for Xmas?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Me and the OH tend to request something that we really want for Xmas rather than having surprise pressies.

ATM I'm dithering over...

1. A new run for the lawn so that all the rabbits can be out at the same time.

2. A stethescope...I have a couple of snuffly rabbits who need careful monitoring

3. Baby scales for keeping track of how much the poorly buns weigh and help me work out the correct dose of medication when giving stuff like panacur.

Which would you choose?

scales.

and i need a camera, so i can show you all the perfectly-ordinary-looking matthew and tabitha, because i adore them and think they are totally amazing :love::love:

I would go for the scales :wave:

They are really useful and obviously easy to use. A stethescope is great if you know exactly what you are listening for. I got one last christmas and TBH only used it a couple of times and then wasn't exactly sure what I was listening for. Its great for listening to each others indigestion and gurgly tummys after christmas lunch though :oops::lol: If you do get one, get a good quality one, such as a littmans paediatric, the cheap ones aren't worth it :wave:

Back