• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mowgli is a

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
very poorly smelly boy :cry: this morning he was covered from bottom to belly and whole front legs in wee :cry::cry::cry: bathed him again, when i picked him up he felt like a feather :cry: he had also had bit of runs and it was stuck all down his back leg

i don't think he has much longer with us :cry: i may have to decide what to do and if he gets nay worse, me and rosie may have to say our goodbyes :cry:

very poorly smelly boy :cry: this morning he was covered from bottom to belly and whole front legs in wee :cry::cry::cry: bathed him again, when i picked him up he felt like a feather :cry: he had also had bit of runs and it was stuck all down his back leg

i don't think he has much longer with us :cry: i may have to decide what to do and if he gets nay worse, me and rosie may have to say our goodbyes :cry:

Poor Mowgli... :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear Mowgli is poorly. You have done a great job with him and i'm sure he knows that!
sending you all big hugs and thinking of you xxx

thanks for all you messages, he's still hanging in there tonight, he is now wrapped up in rosie pink den basket, ive cleaned his bedding out and rosie and him are having cuddles

knowing mowgli he keeps on fighting, as he always has, he never complains or gets angry, he knows we are doing the best for him, i hope he can be here for another christmas morning so him and rosie can open presents off santa

I'm so sorry! Hope he can hang on a little longer! (I know you'll make the best decision if he was to get worse:( )

Is he an old bunneh?!

Poor Mowgli... I loves him!! Send him some nose rubs from me and Rimmi!! (and he has to stick around for Christmas so he can open his pres from Rimmi and me :) )

Back