• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbi settling in!!

shannon321

Alpha Buck
A few photos of bobbi settling in after a long week!
Thanks to every one who helped get him down here, i'm in love with him already :love:

excuse the quality no batteries i camera so had to use phone!

His temp room

P011109_1031.jpg

spot the bobbi

P011109_1031_01.jpg

P011109_1031_02.jpg

P011109_1032.jpg

Nose rubs
P011109_1032_01.jpg

Awww hello Bobbi :wave: Nice to see him settled after such a long journey :) Has he been making full use of all the space yet? I see the signs of hay having been dragged around :lol:

Fingers crossed it all goes well when you come to bonding them :)

oh yes he hopped all round it straight away! although he much prefers to flop in his litter tray than explore his new room

There is hay everywhere! and few poops as he's only got a little litter tray at the moment, i've sat and cuddled with him a couple of times.

He's eally funny the second you touch his hay (to tidy) he pretend lunges grunts but does nothing, still makes me jump!! :lol:

i think im going to do it tomorrow, i will be able to stay with them all the untill friday this way bobbi seems quite settled, a little bored if anything!

Going to have a good read up now and decide on the way i'm going to do it and where!

Awww bless him...it's very quiet outside at mine now, he used to stamp and throw everything around when he could hear me feeding Dudley & Santa because I wasn't getting to him quickly enough :lol: Now it's all very still and I don't have to rush :lol:

Fingers crossed for the bonding :)

aw i bet your missing him!
He's got such a little character, i still haven't quite figured him out yet but im getting there!

SO tomorrow, neuteral pen in the kitchen, bobbi and bun bun have a date! im as prepared as i'm ever going to be so im just going to get it done and hope for the best!

I get the feeling its going to go well, or maybe im just hoping!! :lol:

I'm so glad he finally got to his new home :)
He has the best home he could ever wish for! And the most gorgeous wifey bun :love:
Good luck with the bonding!
x

Ah thought so....Forest has turned into a little mischief; he sneaks into the kitchen when we let the dogs in, looking for carrots!

Back