• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"I loves my Daddy i do...."

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Just thought i'd share this pic that i took this morning :D

I brought Rainbow upstairs so he could say Good Morning to his daddy, and after licking the him for about 10mins he just flopped :love: He stayed there for about 20mins awwwww :love:

011120091338.jpg

:D

awww, what is it with boys and their daddies?! My boy is just the same. Often Beau will jump on the bed and I'll think he wants a fuss, but if Russ isn't there he'll jump straight off again, like he was just looking for his daddy!

Thats so sweet!
Oggie is afraid of anyone that comes into my room. And only comes up to the bars once I start talking to them :lol:

Ah bless Rainbow!!! What a cutie!!

And, if he has licked your OH all over, he wont need a shower now!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks everyone :D

He spends most of his time flopped to be honest, i think he's a bit of a lazy bun :lol:

has he got the lynx effect :lol: sorry the position is sweet but i see so many captions to :lol:

Back