• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on my two with sneezes

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
Well, as you know, I've been so desperate with Snowy and Baby and their sneezing for the last couple of months. My first vet was completely useless, refusing to investigate further as to what is causing them to sneeze.

I changed vets, and have to say they have been fantastic. My new vets don't actually believe it is a bacterial infection causing the sneezing, but possibly an allergy. Following advice, I am now trying out various beddings to see if this will have an affect. I had previously been using woodshavings and hay, but have now changed to newspaper, straw and hay. The effect already is noticable! Baby isn't sneezing at all, and Snowy is only now and again!

I'm looking into getting a cheap vacuum from somewhere too, so I an really vac up the dust in the shed, to make the air better for my two!

All in all, much better news so far! :D

Back