• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How could anyone do this?

I bet it was just sat there quite happily thinking "my hooman has put me here for a reason", it breaks my heart how trusting animals are. I remember a vid on you tube where a live dog is told to get in a crusher, and happily hops in :cry::cry::cry:

My William and his brother, the late Leo were dumped in a wheelie-bin. The Binman just noticed in time as he was loading the bin onto the hoist to empty it into the crusher :cry:

I just don't understand what makes people do these things to a living, breathing animal. It's so cruel :cry:

I can't say what I'd like to do to those people....:evil:

What a stunning looking bunny though. I hope he finds a loving home quickly :love:

I remember reading about that at the time. Absolutely heartbreaking. I dont condone it, but leaving it on the vets doorstep would have been better. Such a cruel act is inexcuseable. Scum bags.

Sometimes I detest the human race & what some of us do to poor defenceless animals :evil::censored::evil:

Poor Dusty :cry: he is absolutely beautiful :love:

I remember this story in 2008 as it made me cry to think what a horrific ending it could have had, 'Thank God' someone had the urge to open the lid and look inside.

Back