• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BiBi hates being brushed!

Tom_

Warren Scout
He tosses the brush away ! :D

medium.jpg

Here's a more normal BiBi looking at the postcards his friends sent him:

medium.jpg

Bibi,is the most adorable little bun. I just loved looking at all his photos and videos. Is Bibi a Himalayan Dwarf or Himalayan? I had a Himalayan Dwarf rabbit named Suzie. Suzie looked a lot like Bibi but looked smaller with the tiniest little ears. You are a fantastic photographer. Bibi is also very photogenic. :love: Bibi. Really can't blame that bunny napper.:lol:

Thanks!

I asked the vet the same question when I first brought him there. The vet said BiBi is a Dwarf. I didn't ask him what type though!

Bibi,is the most adorable little bun. I just loved looking at all his photos and videos. Is Bibi a Himalayan Dwarf or Himalayan? I had a Himalayan Dwarf rabbit named Suzie. Suzie looked a lot like Bibi but looked smaller with the tiniest little ears. You are a fantastic photographer. Bibi is also very photogenic. :love: Bibi. Really can't blame that bunny napper.:lol:

awww lovely bun coco hates brushes too,even when im cleaning out he rags the dushpan and brush,

i got a finger brush from pets at home he loves that one:roll:

Tom, BiBi has to be my favourite bun on here, he is SO beautiful!! I agree, extremley photogenic... he looks like he has got such a character too :love::love::love::love:

Back