• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bungle

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
A few people have asked for piccies of him so thought I would start a thread. For those who don't know his story he came into Kirkby rescue last week and when I went last weekend I brought him home with me as he needs daily grooming and an indoor home because of his long hair. He went in for his neuter on Friday and the vet found that he had misaligned molars and some spurs so had a quick dental whilst under, as well as a good groom and his breedors ring cut off (it was getting his long hair tangled round it). The vet thinks he may need regular dentals. He is doing well after his op, eating and pooing and is very alert. He is very timid and doesnt like car journeys, he was trembling when I got him to the vets.

We have made the decision to try and bond him into our pair since he is starting to settle here and needs alot of care. If this doesnt work then he will need a new home but we have everything crossed as it would be best for him.

Here are a few piccies of him...

IMG00375-20091025-1942-1.jpg

Bungle1.jpg

29102009.jpg

28102009.jpg

Oooooergh! Is he a porker or is that his fur?

I can see why your keeping him - hubba hubba!

Awwww Rach that's made my night!!!! So wonderful to see little Bungle again :love::love::love:

He says hello! I have had him out on the spare double bed with me while I watched casualty and he kept flopping out next to me! He is such a little sweetie. Just doesnt like being touched and I havent groomed him since Thursday because I dont want to catch his wound so he is looking a right scruff! Took a video of him earlier which I will post tomorow.

Snowdrop will be a darling as always, its Strawberry I am worried about. Luckily he is terrified of the car so I will start the bond in a carrier and go for a drive.

Just read this thread and this comment made me LOL! If only I had known what a vicious madam Snowdrop really was!

Back