PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit Fundraiser - Table Top Sale Full Info Post 33

The Duchess
31-10-2009, 07:20 PM
For anyone in the local area, I am organising a table top sale at our local village hall on the 29th November 2-4.

It's really just an opportunity to declutter my home and raise some funds for our privately funded rescue bunnies here at The Rabbit Crossing, but also an opportunity to get some other support for causes too.

I will be doing a bit of rabbit welfare stuff for those who may be new to rabbit keeping and are thinking about adding some furries to their family too.

Katie (angleeyes) and her lovely mum will be making stuff and selling donated goods to raise funds for Rainbow Rabbits as well as having information about the good work that Liz does with her OH Steve.

Lisa from The Hay Experts will be selling her wonderful array of healthy rabbit (and other furries) foodstuffs and treats. No postage!!!

Janice will be manning the Make Mine Chocolate! stand with a presentation about the campaign to stop the impulse purchase of bunnies, with merchandise and info available.

Some of the ladies from ARC will also be there to raise funds for the rescue together with info about the charity, and some details of animals available for adoption.

Some of the goods available for sale will be gift items, new and second hand goods including designer shoes, handbags, clothing, cosmetics, books, household and all the normal stuff you can see at a boot sale - only it's in the warmth and comfort of a hall.

We will also have refreshments available and a bake sale with many of our trusty supporters making items to take away.

ALL WELCOME!! not just bunny huggers, although there will be a lot of local bunny folk in attendance. Come along and meet some of us.

Hope to see some of you there.

Sunday 29th November
Chertsey Road Hall
Windlesham
Surrey
GU20 6EW
2-4pm!!!

happybun
31-10-2009, 07:23 PM
misread heading as 'rabbit underwear'. not sure why!:oops::lol:

BeatrixPotter
31-10-2009, 07:45 PM
I'll be there!:wave:

angeleyes
31-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Come on everyone please pop down i already have 3 black bags full of clothes to sell :lol:

angeleyes
01-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Just bumping this up :D

gillmanning
01-11-2009, 10:40 PM
:wave: Hi, hope you get a good turn out. I would love to come along but we are going on holiday that weekend.

louise and Gus
01-11-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm not local but will try and pop along :)

Michelleox
02-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Count me in and please let me know if there is anything i can do to help:wave:

sam and nala
02-11-2009, 08:59 AM
haha i was like yey ill come then checked the route planner and im 5hrs away :lol: my geography is pants!

The Duchess
02-11-2009, 08:56 PM
It looks like we may have Rescue Remedies in attendence too now so come on folks, come along and say hi.

http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk/

Jaysmonkey
02-11-2009, 09:49 PM
I'd love to but it's too far away for me :(

angeleyes
03-11-2009, 12:00 PM
I meant to say please feel free to bring along any unwanted items you may have that we could sell to someone else :wave:

Jessica Rabbit
03-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Hi
I would love to come and since it's a Sunday, it might be possible. I just need to talk to Hubbie and see if he fancies a drive out (and see if he has anything booked for that day).

If we can make it, would you like me to make some cupcakes to sell? A new project of mine and they're quite nice. (even though I say so myself)

As I said though, just need to have a chat with Steve.

angeleyes
03-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi
I would love to come and since it's a Sunday, it might be possible. I just need to talk to Hubbie and see if he fancies a drive out (and see if he has anything booked for that day).

If we can make it, would you like me to make some cupcakes to sell? A new project of mine and they're quite nice. (even though I say so myself)

That would be lovely thank you very much :D

Jessica Rabbit
03-11-2009, 12:12 PM
That would be lovely thank you very much :D

No problem. Better get practicing again this week!! (any excuse for cakes) :lol::lol:

The Duchess
03-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi

Hope you can! It was because you and another good friend and helper couldn't do Saturdays that I chose a Sunday. Tell the OH that it's a Sunday in your honour and he surely won't be able to say no......:D

Jessica Rabbit
03-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Hope you can! It was because you and another good friend and helper couldn't do Saturdays that I chose a Sunday. Tell the OH that it's a Sunday in your honour and he surely won't be able to say no......:D

OmG - no pressure then.:lol::lol::lol:
I have already emailed him to ask and if that fails, I'll have to find alternative ways to pursuede him:lol::lol::lol:

Jessica Rabbit
03-11-2009, 12:30 PM
Yayyy!!! Just had a reply.

We're coming!!! Now what shall I wear, since this has been arranged in my honour:lol::lol::lol:

It's on my calendar Helen, so see you on the 29th:D:D

The Duchess
03-11-2009, 12:35 PM

We're coming!!! Now what shall I wear, since this has been arranged in my honour:lol::lol::lol:

Fab news....... bring your cheque book as The Hay Experts will be coming so your lovely buns will surely have a 'christmas list' for their mum! (just don't tell hubby).

What to wear................mmmm how about one of the new teeshirts or hoodies available from MMC? LOL, I know I can't help but sell.......We hope to have some of these for sale on the day (fingers crossed)

angeleyes
03-11-2009, 12:35 PM

Yay excellent!

Buuny_Friend
03-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Paul and I hope to be there and to bring some stuff for ARC to sell to help them raise money

The Duchess
03-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Paul and I hope to be there and to bring some stuff for ARC to sell to help them raise money

Good stuff Erin. Hopefully they will have a fundraising table and also info about animals to adopt, so you can help out with both things I expect.

Buuny_Friend
03-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Good stuff Erin. Hopefully they will have a fundraising table and also info about animals to adopt, so you can help out with both things I expect.

Hope so. Well done for organising it.

Jessica Rabbit
03-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Fab news....... bring your cheque book as The Hay Experts will be coming so your lovely buns will surely have a 'christmas list' for their mum! (just don't tell hubby).

What to wear................mmmm how about one of the new teeshirts or hoodies available from MMC? LOL, I know I can't help but sell.......We hope to have some of these for sale on the day (fingers crossed)

Don't worry - christmas is coming and I haven't requested anything yet!!! So I'm sure he'll manage to buy me and the trio a few things.
:D:D:D:D

angeleyes
04-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Bumpity bump :D

diamondgirl
05-11-2009, 06:25 PM
David and I will try and come.

The Duchess
05-11-2009, 06:29 PM
That would be great Sarah. Look forward to it.

Michelleox
05-11-2009, 06:32 PM
I should hopefully have a few things for you to sell too:)

angeleyes
05-11-2009, 06:40 PM
I should hopefully have a few things for you to sell too:)

Great thanks hun x

angeleyes
15-11-2009, 08:47 PM
2 weeks until this event :D

BeatrixPotter
15-11-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm looking forward to it!!

Is there anything I can do to help?

angeleyes
15-11-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm looking forward to it!!

Is there anything I can do to help?

Just spread the word! The more people that come the more we are likely to rais for all these good causes :D

The Duchess
23-11-2009, 08:56 AM
Hi everyone

for all of you that are near enough to our little event, we'd love to see you, even if you just come for a cuppa and a chat.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/helenmhalliday/ColouredPoster.jpg

Lots to buy, whether it's to support your preferred cause, or just to grab a bargain.

Hay Experts are coming so if you want to order online (in advance with a bit of notice!) Lisa can bring your order with her.....

Make Mine Chocolate! hope to have some of their new clothing for sale - manufacturer permitting!

Plus, Steve from Rainbows is coming with lots of info about the good work they do, with items to buy. Katie (Angleeyes and her mum) have been busy putting together lots of lovely things to sell and raise funds.

Animal Rescue and Care will be there too with goodies to buy and info on bunnies available to adopt.

Rescue Remedies are coming along to tell us all about the dogs that need rehoming.

And I'll be there selling all of my own clutter (nice things honest!) to raise funds for my own bit of rabbit welfare.............

We'd love to see you there if you can make it.

2-4pm

No parking at the venue (little village hall in a little village) so please park on the surrounding roads with respect for the locals - thank you :D

Becky86
23-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Oh that sounds so fab!! If only i were closer :( Good luck though xXx

Michelleox
23-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Yep, i'm still coming!:wave:

Rabbers
23-11-2009, 11:25 AM
I think I'll be popping along! Looking forward to meeting you all :-)

Jessica Rabbit
23-11-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm counting down the days now!:D:D:D