• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Fundraiser - Table Top Sale Full Info Post 33

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
For anyone in the local area, I am organising a table top sale at our local village hall on the 29th November 2-4.

It's really just an opportunity to declutter my home and raise some funds for our privately funded rescue bunnies here at The Rabbit Crossing, but also an opportunity to get some other support for causes too.

I will be doing a bit of rabbit welfare stuff for those who may be new to rabbit keeping and are thinking about adding some furries to their family too.

Katie (angleeyes) and her lovely mum will be making stuff and selling donated goods to raise funds for Rainbow Rabbits as well as having information about the good work that Liz does with her OH Steve.

Lisa from The Hay Experts will be selling her wonderful array of healthy rabbit (and other furries) foodstuffs and treats. No postage!!!

Janice will be manning the Make Mine Chocolate! stand with a presentation about the campaign to stop the impulse purchase of bunnies, with merchandise and info available.

Some of the ladies from ARC will also be there to raise funds for the rescue together with info about the charity, and some details of animals available for adoption.

Some of the goods available for sale will be gift items, new and second hand goods including designer shoes, handbags, clothing, cosmetics, books, household and all the normal stuff you can see at a boot sale - only it's in the warmth and comfort of a hall.

We will also have refreshments available and a bake sale with many of our trusty supporters making items to take away.

ALL WELCOME!! not just bunny huggers, although there will be a lot of local bunny folk in attendance. Come along and meet some of us.

Hope to see some of you there.

Sunday 29th November
Chertsey Road Hall
Windlesham
Surrey
GU20 6EW
2-4pm!!!

Last edited:
:wave: Hi, hope you get a good turn out. I would love to come along but we are going on holiday that weekend.

I meant to say please feel free to bring along any unwanted items you may have that we could sell to someone else :wave:

Hi
I would love to come and since it's a Sunday, it might be possible. I just need to talk to Hubbie and see if he fancies a drive out (and see if he has anything booked for that day).

If we can make it, would you like me to make some cupcakes to sell? A new project of mine and they're quite nice. (even though I say so myself)

As I said though, just need to have a chat with Steve.

Hi
I would love to come and since it's a Sunday, it might be possible. I just need to talk to Hubbie and see if he fancies a drive out (and see if he has anything booked for that day).

If we can make it, would you like me to make some cupcakes to sell? A new project of mine and they're quite nice. (even though I say so myself)

That would be lovely thank you very much :D

Hi

Hope you can! It was because you and another good friend and helper couldn't do Saturdays that I chose a Sunday. Tell the OH that it's a Sunday in your honour and he surely won't be able to say no......:D

Hope you can! It was because you and another good friend and helper couldn't do Saturdays that I chose a Sunday. Tell the OH that it's a Sunday in your honour and he surely won't be able to say no......:D

OmG - no pressure then.:lol::lol::lol:
I have already emailed him to ask and if that fails, I'll have to find alternative ways to pursuede him:lol::lol::lol:

Yayyy!!! Just had a reply.

We're coming!!! Now what shall I wear, since this has been arranged in my honour:lol::lol::lol:

It's on my calendar Helen, so see you on the 29th:D:D

Yayyy!!! Just had a reply.

We're coming!!! Now what shall I wear, since this has been arranged in my honour:lol::lol::lol:

It's on my calendar Helen, so see you on the 29th:D:D

Fab news....... bring your cheque book as The Hay Experts will be coming so your lovely buns will surely have a 'christmas list' for their mum! (just don't tell hubby).

What to wear................mmmm how about one of the new teeshirts or hoodies available from MMC? LOL, I know I can't help but sell.......We hope to have some of these for sale on the day (fingers crossed)

Back