• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

IF i could have more bunnies....

OMG how wierd is that.... I told my sister yesterday that if I could have another pair I would have them!! :lol:

They are so beautiful, I don't understand how they have been waiting for almost 2 years!?

Gorgeous :love: if i could have more bunnies, it would definately be a long term pair. Ronnie and Snowy always pull at my heart strings :( They just want to be bunnies but no one wants them :cry:

Jan, leave these ones for Vikki, theyre the wrong colour for you ;) :lol: xXx

LOL, yeah! if only...
(i pity whoever rents me a house when i qualify and have a salary to spend on more buns....)

I love those two too! I don't understand why they haven't been snapped up - the only problem I saw was telling them apart! They're not far from me either.

its because they is white, from what i can gather black bunnies and white bunnies dont get rehomed as quick :( they are gorgous though

Back