• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pipkin the escape artist

Loosy

Warren Veteran
So I was just sitting in my room minding my own business when my mum shrieked up the stairs that Pipkin was running around the patio by himself. I had had both the bunnies out for a bit of free range time this afternoon but I'm certain I had shut them back up in the run properly. I have no idea how he could have got out. I'm now really paranoid since they're in their hutch/run 24/7 and now I'm worried he's going to escape again. Trying to decide whether to shut them up in the hutch tonight and then investigate tomorrow in daylight...

I'm assuming he managed to fit through a gap that was too small for Ruby, but I really have no clue...

Doesn't help that he's almost the exact age Widget was when I lost him. He had escaped from his run and got got by some sort of predator.. :(

Rabbits can squeeze through ridiculously small gaps.
I'd keep them locked in tonight, and tomorrow go around your run and block any gaps, even the small ones.

Glad he's safe and sound!

Ok, I've shut them away for the night. I feel really mean though. They're sat waiting at the hutch door!

I'm so glad he's safe. He was out during fox time and I know there are a few around where I live... :shock:

Rabbits can squeeze through ridiculously small gaps.
I'd keep them locked in tonight, and tomorrow go around your run and block any gaps, even the small ones.

Glad he's safe and sound!

I agree!

Glad he is OK he is gorgeous!

Back