• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please, having another Saturday emergency/ looking better, piccy post 27

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry::cry:

steve has just left for the emergency vets. I really don't know what the outcome is going to be, it has been such a shock :(

Steve picked up on it before I did, bless him. He said Fidget didn't seem quite right and thought his eye looked funny. I checked him and didn't notice anything and he seem bright enough. Then just after our vets had shut I checked again and could see he had a bleed behind his eye. have got no idea what has caused it and he was eating and running about fine. so we decided to keep a close eye for a bit to see if it was continuing to bleed or whether is had stabilised.

Unfortunately it has slowly continued to bleed, so off to the vets :( I have no idea what they can do for him, he still is fine in himself. I guess it depends on the cause. he had a head tilt when he arrived here so I guess it could be something neurological.

We have only experienced this once before and that was with Fuzzy and he was in agony as his tooth roots had caused it and there was only one option in that case.

Please can we have vibes for our little bunny, he is only 18 months old, we really weren't expecting this :(

I am now waiting for the phone to ring with news, I hate having to wait behind but with it being Halloween don't feel comfortable leaving the buns alone this evening

Last edited:
Oh Liz :cry: I am so sorry :( Ive got everything crossed here, i really hope he will be ok :( Sending tons of vibes for the little boy xXx

Gosh, what a worry for you - I hope you hear some good news soon to put your mind at rest. Vibes for little Fidget, and for you :wave:

Back