• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i am a nervous wreck.. UPDATE ..i need a drink

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:? :? :? :?

attempting two bonds at the same time today ...and neither is going totaly smoothly .. :roll:
and one of them is my housebun Nemo :? :? :roll:

Last edited:
Good luck. I'm sitting here bonding too. Our Fat Fluff Gracie has met 2 husbuns called Jerrod & Choppers. Going ok ... we're 3 hours in.

Know how you feel..I had 3 pairs on the go at once:shock:
one has now gone home..one is going tomorrow..and the other pair have at last called a truce:lol:

:shock: Blimey and I thought one pair was hard!!!

(Mind you I am sure you are all very very experienced, whereas I am a 1st timer!!)

I threw in the towel, earlier than I normally would but I said I wouldn't push a bond with a rabbit as traumatised as Cookie. So sad though as the home was perfect, just not the right wifey. :(

Still it would be nice if BARC could have at least one successful bond today! *puts pressure on Angie* :lol:

well ... Nemos bond is going well ;)..will let you in on the secret of who its with if it works ;)

other one ..:? still rocky ...first wifey choice was a definate no go ... called that off after 10 mins ...:shock::shock:

second choice going better ...but boy is he a bossy ***** he keeps nipping poor Erins bum and she getting a bit miffed about it all now ..:roll:.still not sure how it will go :?

What method are you using? I was really unsure what approach to take so I decided to give Cookie the space to run if he felt like he needed to and used the whole kitchen. He was so interested in her, really wanted to cuddle up, but she was just too dominant for him and he freaked out. :(

I am impressed that Nemo seems to be mellowing! :shock:

What method are you using? I was really unsure what approach to take so I decided to give Cookie the space to run if he felt like he needed to and used the whole kitchen. He was so interested in her, really wanted to cuddle up, but she was just too dominant for him and he freaked out. :(

I am impressed that Nemo seems to be mellowing! :shock:

with nemos bond ive done things a bit different ... i started in a new hutch ..then moved to a run ..they are now in my living room with the full room space . Nemo is being very good and she has even been in his usual favourite space behind the chair without much bother .. :)

the other pair are in an indoor cage ...i darnt increase their space :shock:

Back