• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

have i done the right thing?

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
ive just got into bed so ive put rainbows collar thing back on :-( i can tell he hates it, he cant move properly with it on and struggles to eat. But i cant keep an eye on him while im in bed and he'd started to lick it and i kept having to stop him. I dont him to keep licking it overnight and make it worse. Ive put a carrot thru the bars which he can get to, along with some greens that he can reach. He can manage to drink out of the water bottle that ive put in too. Will he be ok overnight with it ok? He looked really miserable when ive just left him :-(

What happened? Why does he have to wear a collar?? What did I miss??

He had a bit of a problem with his *ahem* manhood. There's a thread in rabbit chat starting with 'is this normal?' about it. Sorry i cant post a link, im on my mobile phone internet.

just make sure the bowl witth fit the collar either bigger than the collar, or smaller than the collar, by a couple of inches. this is what I did with sophie

How's he doing this morning and how long have you got to keep the collar on him?

Well he's moving about fine, ive taken the collar off him again this morning he brightened up straight away.

I've just posted another thread about him not weeing, but, he's just done the biggest we ive EVER seen! :lol::D

They didnt say how long to leave the collar on, but he's got a check up app on Wednesday so im guessing until then. He cant do things properly with it on tho, so while i can keep an eye on him and stop him from licking his bits, ill keep it off and just put it on at night or when im out

Back