• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Beau

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
My mum thinks I'm being really selfish trying to bond him again when the last time failed, as 'he's obviously trying to tell you he likes being an only rabbit'.

Discuss. :?

I think he probably just hasn't found the right friend yet. It's not cruel getting him a friend. If you go through loads of bunnies that he is NOT going to bond with then that's a different matter. Giving him the chance of getting a doe is what makes you a good mummy....even though your nerves will be shattered by the end!;) (Try finding a really submissive girly if possible)

I'd give it another go, us hoomins date a few before we settle down, so why should buns be any different?

I'd give it another go, us hoomins date a few before we settle down, so why should buns be any different?

that's what I said. My OH tried to agree with my mum, so I said to him how would he feel if he'd been forced to make a choice between staying with his first gf forever (not me!) or being single for ever. Then he saw my point! ;)

that's what I said. My OH tried to agree with my mum, so I said to him how would he feel if he'd been forced to make a choice between staying with his first gf forever (not me!) or being single for ever. Then he saw my point! ;)

:D Dont you just love it when you shut the OH up by proving a point! :D:lol:

Back