• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Still Worried About Morse...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Whilst he seems bright within himself and is eating better he hasn't gained any weight at all :cry: He still looks so skinny :cry:
He is having more bloods done in about 10 days time. I really love Morse :love:

017-25.jpg

018-27.jpg

020-9.jpg

021-12.jpg

022-10.jpg

024-7.jpg

025-5.jpg

......and with Big Libby :love:
023-8.jpg

I worry like this too Jane, but I've found it seems easier for animals to lose weight than gain it, so don't worry too much yet and give him time. I've also found some of my poorly/ older animals always looks scrawny but go on for years as long as they get the nutrients they need and are kept warm.:wave:

I worry like this too Jane, but I've found it seems easier for animals to lose weight than gain it, so don't worry too much yet and give him time. I've also found some of my poorly/ older animals always looks scrawny but go on for years as long as they get the nutrients they need and are kept warm.:wave:

I've noticed that too. Please try not to worry, Jane. As long as he's eating and has you and Libby to look after him, he'll be fine. Sending lots of vibes for your little man xx
He's gorgeous. :love::love::love::love:

I've got to say, I think he looks a little less gaunt that he did in some of the other pics you posted of him :) Hope he is all better very soon :wave:

Back