• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi

Mrs Angel

New Kit
:wave:
I have just joined this group after finding you on a google search.
I have 4 bunnies, Zebedee 9 year old male lionhead, Molko 8 year old female lionhead, Dylan 7 year old male lionhead lop & Punk almost 2 year old male lionhead lop.
Zebedee & Molko live in the garden with a large cage and run free daily, Dylan & Punk live in the house and have free run of it & a separate area of the garden too.
My first house rabbit Dougal died before his 1st birthday, but is always remembered he is my angel bunny and my avatar.

Welcome to this special spot in the universe. A great place to share and gain the support you need for whatever your needs are. I just joined a couple of days ago, people seem real involved here, have a look around.There is some serious stuff, but also some real funnies. Everyone is really friendly and helpful on here. I look forward to getting to know you.

Back