• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They are here!!! Picture added/ Names at last! post 59

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love:

Newt's brother and sister. :D They are twice the size he was but still very cute. We couldn't get the third as he had already gone to his new home.

Thank you to Michelle for bringing them over :wave:

They have settled in really well and are very close. I have taken piccys but can't work out my new camera so will post them tomorrow.

they will be staying here for around 4 months and will then be looking for a new home if they remain healthy :)

They also need names so any suggestions welcome....

Last edited:
I can get the pictures on the computer but then I can't find them :lol: Sorry, but just want to let you know they are REALLY, REALLY cute ;):lol::lol:

Have you tried searching for the folder name they are in? Mine seems to like a certain pic of the cat, and that pings up when the photos have fininshed, so I have to close everything and look for it throught the windows box in the corner.

My compact digital started downloading to a file called adobe inside my photo folder for some reason

Have you tried searching for the folder name they are in? Mine seems to like a certain pic of the cat, and that pings up when the photos have fininshed, so I have to close everything and look for it throught the windows box in the corner.

My compact digital started downloading to a file called adobe inside my photo folder for some reason

Mine goes into adobe too but then I can't find it afterwards :?

YAY! Can't wait to see pics!
How about Sal - short for Salamader - for one of them, its kinda like a newt! :lol:

so glad you found them, it was really annoying until I figured out where they are going, is the camera a samsung by any chance :)

Back