• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet near Nuthall, Notts

lil becki

New Kit
Hello,
I trying to find a recommended vets to get my two female mini lops spayed. I live in the nuthall area of nottingham and have heard good feed back for vets4pets in gamston, but has any1 used the one in bulwell??
I have had my rabbits jabs done there, with no problems, but I want to be a bit more carefull about where I get them spayed.
Thanks

I have heard good thinks about the Gamston one but havent heard anything about the Bulwell one. I use a very good one in Newark for neuters but its probably a little far for you.

yeah newark is a tad far, I cant imagine the bunnies would thank me for a car journey of that length.
Thanks for the advise tho

Hiya
I'm in Cinderhill so not far from you. My mum had both Hazel and Roger neutered at Vets4pets Bulwell and they were very good. Roger was only done two weeks ago. They love the vet there and have no compalints. She keeps rabbits too. My dad even put Hazel on the phone to vet once so she could hear her hicups :lol:

Mine we done in Beeston cause I used to live over that side of Nottm but I'm going to register mine with this vets now.

Thanks Suzanne, thats good to know. Like I say, I did take them there for their jabs, so I was hoping that someone would be able to tell me they're good. Misty definitely doesnt like the vets though, last time she jumped across the vets office knocking drugs everywhere!!

Back