• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dinky is settling in :)

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
We have had Dinky a few months now, when we first got him he was so scared he'd run as soon as we got close, he has slowly been improving. Well today when I was stroking Poppy he hopped over and put his head down, I stroked him and he started tooth purring :love: :love: :love: :love:

That's so great, you must be so pleased! Bless Dinky wanting to get in on the action. :)

Do you have a photo of the little man in question?

Well if you insist :)

P1000970.jpg

He is such a character but I never thought he'd really be happy with us stroking him, feels like such a huge step forward :love: :love:

Wonderful, I'm so pleased :) He must be feleing very confident and happy with you and his new friends now :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Sorry, my awww went on even longer in real life :roll:

He's absolutely gorgeous :love::love:

It's lovely to hear that he is beginning to be more confident and trusting. Let's hope it continues and he gets lots of cuddles and nose rubs in the future :p

Back