• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny tattoo pictures wanted for magazine

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
i'm doing an article about people with bunny tattoos for my bunny mad magazine and am going to include a gallery of bunny tattoos. So if you have one you'd like to share please post it here and i will pick out some i'd like to use.

Sorry I can't help, but I have just printed off some pictures that I would like to get done on my back, thinking of calling in to the tattoo place tomorrow and asking about it. Not sure if I am not too scared to do it though! :lol:

100_1853.jpg

100_1859.jpg

Not very good pics, just got out the bath so my legs are red :lol: :oops:

Didnt Kris from Starlights get a beautiful one done.... or am I going mad?

I think she may of had it designed, but not actually done yet? :? Or am i going mad too! :lol:

ETA: Theres a fair few people on here with bunny tattoos, must be too shy to post! :)

becky86-i love yours!!!! could do with a bit clearer picture if possible, then please email it to me at lisahodgson73@hotmail.com, i'd love to use it,

heres one of mine for all you shy people out there!!!! please share yours!:D
mine represents freedom and is a tribute to all my angel bunnies. The tattoo took a few sessions to complete and whilst it was being done i lost my first bunny Blossom which broke my heart. I got my tattooist to add the little cherry blossom which the angel is reaching for at the top just for her!
mytattoo.jpg

Last edited:
That is lovely Lisa - what a lovely tribute :)

Will get some better pics tomorrow in the daylight! OH blamed my legs for being so pale LOL

Back