• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone

pipkoi

Alpha Buck
Been lurking, reading, posting a bit, buying goodies and looking for a wifey for a few days now. Then Bayley pointed out that we hadn't even introduced ourselves properly.
My name is Pip & my little friend is Bayley.:wave: He is just over 3 yrs old and a Dwarf Lop in Sooty Fawn. He came to us directly from his breeder and is an absolute joy to us all.:love::love:
Bayley is a house rabbit but firmly believes that he is another Cocker Spaniel, to go along with the 3 we have. He is totally fearless and just loves to have the run of the house and garden, with his brothers, even using the dog flap to gain access in & out.
He has been talking for quite a while about getting a wife for himself so I have been helping him look ;)
The rest of the Zoo is Nigel, my OH, 3 Cocker Spaniels, Toby, Jasper & Dylan, Barney the Conure Parrot, Mr & Mrs Tort & Flash (would you believe Spur Thiged Tortoises) and 30 Koi Carp. This is a lot less than it used to be.
Anyway, lovely to meet you all and I hope to learn a lot more about all of you and your wonderful rabbits.:D

It is Bayley in my avatar but here is one of him with his favourite brother Toby.
BayleyTobycropped.jpg

Will have to find some more of him

Back