• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

big boy

delly

Warren Scout
So my bunny bailey has been a big boy today and has been castrated bless him! Ive not long brought him home and he's had some cabbage, abit of hay and a drink so fingers crossed he carries on! He is being a naughty boy though nudging his litter try around. I decided to put a towel down in his home too so no bedding would irritate him healing and he nearly had a nibble at that!!

I know! He's having a little snooze now though bless him! At least he will thank me for it when he has a girl friend he can play with!

Bless him for being a brave boy!!! I hope he is soon back to his old (?) self. You know what I mean!! :lol:

Thanks guys!! I have become slightly addicted to this forum the past few days! I can't stop looking at all the pictures and reading the stories, this site is full of so much information and very helpful people too, what a lovely community! :D

Back